Health and Safety Programme
The Health and Safety Program provides a range of services for members directed by Conventions, the National Board of Directors and the Alliance Executive Committee.
These services are oriented toward:
- The promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers.
- The prevention among workers of ill-health caused by their working conditions
- The protection of workers in their employment from factors promoting ill-health.
- The placing and maintenance of workers in an occupational environment adapted to their physiological and psychological condition.
- May 27, 2013: Mental Health at Work – We Are All Affected
- April 12, 2013: Health & Safety Conference – Mental Health at Work begins
- February, 27, 2013: International RSI Awareness Day: ergonomic regulations: how are we doing so far?
- January 4, 2013: PSAC 2013 National Health and Safety Conference: Mental Health and Work – We are all affected
- April 27, 2012: Day of Mourning Statement 2012
- April 22, 2012: Earth Day 2012
- April 22, 2012: Report of the PSAC National Health and Safety Forum for Policy Committee Representatives
- February 1, 2012: updated PSAC Health and Safety Tool Kit available.
Disease and illness
- The H1N1 Flu Virus and Your Rights at Work
- Policy 28A: Infectious diseases: PSAC policy on AIDS and HIV
- April 4, 2003 Health and Safety Bulletin SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome)
Indoor air quality
Repetitive strain injury
Workplace drug and alcohol testing
Date Modified : 2013/05/27